Our customers are first priority when it comes on to information
1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, use our contact form, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
2. Web Browser Cookies
Web Concept Jamaica absolutely does not collect cookies or write cookies to your machine in any way
3. How We Use Collected Information
Web Concept Jamaica may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining updates. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If customers decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company updates, related service information, etc. If at any time a customer would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the customer may contact us via our site.
4. Our Commitment To Data Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site.
Our site is secured using a SSL certificate that allows for safe browsing and a secure environment for our users.